Energy Tomorrow, the TPA’s annual information event for decision-makers in the energy sector and takes places already for the seventh time this year.
Trends and perspectives of the energy sector
Renowned experts will inform guests about trends and perspectives of the energy sector in Central and South Eastern Europe and, with their stimulating presentations, will create the perfect platform for the establishment and cultivation of contacts.
The event is intended for financiers of energy projects as well as developers and operators of power plant projects, mainly from the alternative energy sector (wind, solar, hydro, biomass, etc.).
Find out more about our consulting services for your energy projects in Central and South Eastern Europe.
Program & Details
The exact program can be downloaded at the end of the article, or found on the Energy Tomorrow website.
- Welcome note
Karin Fuhrmann, Partner at TPA Austria
Michael Losch, Head of Department, Director of the Energy and Mining Section Austrian Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism
- Speeches on trends and perspectives on the energy sector
- Keynote Implementing the Energy Revolution (Prof. Ingo Stadler)
- Intelligent Loading-, Energy- and Construction- systems (Walter Kreisel)
- Windenergy projects in CEE/SEE (Wojciech Sztuba, TPA Poland)
- Incentives for Energy Efficiency (Johannes Becker, TPA Romania)
- More exciting talks on up-to-date relevant topics of Energy
(Energy experts from Schönherr Laywers and BitTex)
- Invitation to lunch
This event is free of charge. Please note that the number of participants is limited to 150.Please secure your seat until 9 April 2018 and register.
Monday, 16. April 2018, 8:30 Uhr
Wolke 19 in the Ares Tower
Donau-City-Strasse 11, 1220 Vienna
- Find out more about Energy Tomorrow