- BA in Economics
- At least 3-7 years of relevant professional experience in tax advisory (as an external or in-house consultant)
- Practice in corporate taxation, VAT, transfer pricing, personal income taxation, tax dispute resolutions, tax audits, cross-border taxation and other related areas
- Fluency in English and/or German
- Excellent PC literacy
- Good communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude and energy
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Proactive and keen to learn
What do we offer:
- Working with great, dedicated team
- Private health insurance
- Trainings and education (internal trainings and budget for external trainings)
- Opportunity for professional growth and progress within the company
- Flexible working hours (additionally one Friday every month has shortened working hours)
- Home office
- Fruit day
- Game room
If you desire to become a part of a highly motivated and committed team, to work in people-oriented environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional growth of each individual, please apply. This is a real career opportunity within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.