TPA is a leading tax advisory and audit company in Austria, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe. It currently employs more than 1000 staff in 26 offices in Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania and Serbia. TPA is a member of Baker Tilly International, which is a global association of legally independent professional practices of public accountants and auditors, tax consultants and management consultants.
If you would like to become a team member of our Accounting Department, please apply for a position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Preparation of financial statements and tax reports according to the local standards
- Consolidating accounts and open balances
- Payroll calculation and control of payroll data
- Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of VAT
- Responsible for following up and implementing the local TAX and financial legislation
- Preparing reports in accordance with the internal management requirements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Cooperation with external audit and legal support and Tax authorities
- Supervision of junior staff
- University degree (in Accounting or Finance)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience on a similar position, preferably in international environment
- Licensed chartered accountant
- Knowledge of local accounting standards, IAS and IFRS
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German language would be an asset
- Excellent computer software skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization; strong interpersonal skills; deals honestly with people
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer competitive remuneration and working in a challenging international environment.
If you desire to become a part of a highly motivated and committed team, to work in people oriented environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional growth of each individual, please apply. This is a real career opportunity within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.