TPA is a leading tax advisory and audit company in Austria, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe. It currently employs more than 1000 staff in offices in Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania and Serbia. TPA is a member of Baker Tilly International, which is a global association of legally independent professional practices of public accountants and auditors, tax consultants and management consultants.
If you would like to become a team member of our Accounting Department, please apply for a position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Provide monthly analysis of payroll related general ledger accounts
- Prepare general ledger entries related to payroll
- Ensure that pay practices are in compliance with the Labor Law and Rulebook and other applicable wage and hour regulations
- Collect time sheets and calculate employee hours paid
- Input bi-weekly payroll information into payroll software
- Review bi-weekly and quarterly payroll registers to ensure accuracy
- Conduct monthly tax reconciliation
- Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory changes to payroll as they impact payroll deductions and taxation
- Keep a record of customer records in suitable systems as required Investigate problems and carry out research of client inquires about tax matter and payroll, and enlighten or counsel them on the appropriate procedures
- University degree (in Accounting or Finance, or business of related field)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience on a similar position, preferably in international environment
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German language would be an asset
- Excellent computer software skills (proficiency in Excel required)
- Knowlege od payroll–related taxes and regulations and strong ability to research and problem solving
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer competitive remuneration and working in a challenging international environment.
If you desire to become a part of a highly motivated and committed team, to work in people oriented environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional growth of each individual, please apply. This is a real career opportunity within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.