Who are we?
TPA is a leading accounting, tax advisory and audit company in Central and Eastern Europe. It currently employs more than 1700 staff members in 12 countries of an independent TPA Group. Additionally, we are independent member of international Baker Tilly network and thereby perfectly connected at global level and able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world. Due to expansion of our business in Serbia we are looking for a new member of our team as Team Leader in Accounting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax reports according to the local standards and legislation;
- Responsible for monthly and year end processes, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity;
- Consolidating accounts and open balances;
- Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of VAT;
- Responsible for following up and implementing the local TAX and financial legislation;
- Preparing reports in accordance with the internal management requirements;
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles;
- Daily communication with the clients related to the different topics;
- Cooperation with external audit and legal support and Tax authorities;
- Supervise and trainnie colleagues with less experience and act as a main point of their; development
- University degree (in Accounting or Finance);
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience on a similar position, preferably in international environment;
- Knowledge of local accounting standards, IAS and IFRS;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German language would be an asset;
- Excellent computer software skills, knowledge of SAP or ABSoft would be an advantage;
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt to and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment;
What do we offer?
- Competitive Compensation;
- Support from more experienced colleagues always available;
- Learning and Development Opportunities (internal and external trainings);
- Access to professional magazines and applications;
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid model of work;
- Private health insurance with possibility of health insurance coverage for family members;
- Team gatherings and bonding activities during the year;
- Shortened working hours once a month;
If you desire to become a part of a highly motivated and committed team, to work in people oriented environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional growth of each individual, please apply. This is a real career opportunity within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
You can apply at: email@example.com
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.