The Economist Events organized with the WKO the 5th EU-Southeast Europe Summit in Vienna: Exploring paths to prosperity. The international event is part of the internationalization initiave go-international, that was brought to life by the federal ministry of science, research and economy and the Austrian economic chamber. The TPA Group was sponsoring the SEE Event and South Eastern Europe expert Thomas Haneder attended at a panel discussion.
The European Investment Plan
A unique opportunity has arisen to boost the economy and competitiveness as the European Investment Plan aims to unlock public and private investments in the real economy of at least € 315 billion over the next two years which will – hopefully – break the vicious cycle of continued low growth and high unemployment in Europe.
What are the outlook for the Balkan region?
- Which countries are the front-runners?
- Which will still struggle?
- Why have the Balkans lagged behind other transition economies?
- Dealing with the migrant crisis
- After Brexit: What lies in store for the EU?
- EU and the Balkans: should further integration be expected?
Impressions of the 5th EU-SEE Summit in Vienna
Pictures by TPA, The Economist and the WKO