The TPA Horwath Group, with its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, is present in 11 countries in the CEE/SEE region. With 26 offices and over 1,000 employees, the Group is one of the major accounting, audit and fiscal advisory firms in Central and South Eastern Europe.
The Serbian office of TPA Horwath, located in Belgrade, focuses on the provision of professional assistance to mostly foreign investors operating in the Serbian market. Our services include accounting, auditing and tax advisory. TPA Horwath Serbia employs over 20 professionals including certified auditors, chartered and certified accountants, financial analysts and tax advisors.
Our current clients list in Serbia includes companies mainly active in the fields of services, manufacturing, distribution and real estate. TPA Horwath Serbia also works for international institutions and non-profit organizations.
Due to expansion in Serbia, we are currently recruiting for the following position:
- BA in Economics
- Membership in the Serbian Chamber of Certified Auditors
- ACCA membership is an advantage
- Work experience of minimum 5 years in audit and financial advisory
- Strong commercial and business development awareness
- Ability to handle technical tasks with high level of independence
- Excellent knowledge of English and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Experience in Big 4 (preferred, not mandatory)
- Team player with good communication, analytical and report writing skills
- We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, attractive salary, paid study leave, flexible time schedule during the low audit season (summer time) and continuous professional development opportunities.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 30 November 2015
All applications and questions will be treated with confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.